Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: American Football

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need some help, folks...

    I'm desperately searching for original american football game comments. It should be of an extremely interesting game, if possible.

    I know there are US guys visiting these forums and if one of them would be so kind to tape such a game comment, convert it to mp3 and would send it to me, he'd get mentioned in the credits of one of our next short movies. (don't worry about copyright stuff, I'll take the resposibility for using it...)

    Thanks for your help!

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Woddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 1999
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Over here in the UK, they still show American Footie on C5 (complete with moronic yank commentary)- I'm not sure exactly when though, but I think it's a weekly programme.... I'll try to find out

    W

    ------------------
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be great, thanks a lot!



    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •